[Wissen, das die Welt nicht braucht] … goes innernäschenel
8. Januar 2011
Dieses Mal das Wissen, das die Welt nicht braucht, in der internationalen Ausführung – have fun, folks!
- The Greek word “gymnasium” means “to exercise naked”. In Ancient Greece, gymnasts wore no clothes.
- All polar bears are left-handed.
- A snowflake can take up to an hour to fall from the cloud to the surface of the Earth.
- The word “queue” is the only word in the English language that is still pronounced the same way when the last four letters are removed.
- Raindrops are not tear-drop shaped. They are rounded at the top and flat on the bottom.
- The chicken is one of the few things that man eats before its born and after it’s dead.
- A flamingo can eat only when its head is upside down.
- Quebec City, Canada, has about as much street crime as Disney World.
- Chicken with red earlobes produce brown eggs, chicken with white earlobes produce white eggs.
- If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.